Suppressor Height Sights for Shield +?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm coming up short at all my main places to look. I would reach out to Dawson Precision and see if they have something that they can make. Their rear is .245". That is the tallest I seen on their website.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does the red dot completely obscure the iron sight picture? I ask because there are folks out there that don’t believe it’s necessary to have the red dot and irons co-witness.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does the red dot completely obscure the iron sight picture? I ask because there are folks out there that don’t believe it’s necessary to have the red dot and irons co-witness.

If they have that much trust in a man made electronic device, I'd probably not want to hang out with them. Kinda living on borrowed time in my opinion.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure anything can fail. Iron sights have been know to fall off guns. They seem to know what they are talking about and have proven it through extensive training and practice.

In any case if you can see the iron sight, you can use it. It doesn’t need to be co-witnessed with the red dot to be useable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom