SWR Spectre on 1911 Host

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stamp paperwork finally came in on my suppressor. This thing is stupid quiet. This is my first NFA item and it brings a smile to my face every time I use it. I highly recommend this model to anyone. I have 2 more stamps I'm waiting on and the waiting sure does suck....

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_photo2_2.jpg

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very Cool!! When did you submit your paperwork? I am waiting on mine to come back for my YHM mite. I just have to forget I even have one in the works.....then these posts come along

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, sorry man. I couldn't help myself!!

My paperwork went pending July 27th and I received the stamp the first week in January. Over 5 months... Hang in there.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^It usually goes pending within 2 weeks of sending it in. I put another one in around the same time as you. Figure I'll have it around summer time... These damn NFA items are addictive...

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that. It's impossible to keep up. By the time you get it, there is something else out there that is better. A few companies still have this model on their shelves, but from what I have heard both models are the same price...

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a spectre... love it. A friend just bought the spectre2. The wait stinks:-) my only regret it not having a stamp in the works the entire time. If I would have put in xxx then I would have it yyy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom