Syrian terrorists behead Catholic priest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those nutjobs have a thing about heads. I've never understood their infatuation with heads. They like to cut it off then carry it around. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy carrying someone's head around. These are Flatwins' deep thoughts for the day.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF dude?

The troll-face wasn't directed at the beheading, that was obviously a horrible act that should not have happened. My point was (and probably poorly put as I was on a phone at the time) that everyone on this message board is quick to condemn a whole group (and "kill 'em all") when they do bad things but only when it suits us. Many were condemning the whole Catholic church the other day and making similar statements about "them all" while all too often, people are taking the actions of terrorists like those in this story and saying "kill 'em all" to all Muslims (not realizing that there are actually Muslims fighting against these terrorists).

After re-reading my post, it does seem to be conveying the wrong message and in poor taste.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever involvement that Obama has in helping these terrorist people, I hope it hurts him. Unless of course Obama wants to be hurt politically, in that case I would like for the opposite of whatever it is that Obama wants. Amen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom