Tannerite in Coweta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your condition, just an FYI, please don’t blow anything up that can become shrapnel and kill someone, it makes a pretty good boom with dangerous debris flying through the air..

YouTube some tannerite blows on you tube.
Just looking out friend.

lauramarielive

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
@lauramarielive

Bristow is pretty close to Coweta. I think you've found your Huckleberry

Unfortunately it is the opposite direction of Coweta but more than likely we (my mom and I) will be going out there to do it. Bristow that is. I haven't been feeling well and she just started a new job; so we have just been waiting till I have a little more energy and coordinate schedules with our new friend out there. New friend thanks to ok shooting which is pretty cool

lauramarielive

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your condition, just an FYI, please don’t blow anything up that can become shrapnel and kill someone, it makes a pretty good boom with dangerous debris flying through the air..

YouTube some tannerite blows on you tube.
Just looking out friend.
Oh gosh... No we would never! We have just been saving milk jugs. But thanks for the lookout... My mom is a nurse so safety is something she takes EXTREMELY serious.

lauramarielive

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Laura. I am still open to having you out at my place in Bristow. No fee necessary and you don’t even have to pick up afterward…unless you want to blow up a refrigerator or something. 😁
Oh we absolutely are wanting to come out there. I don't get out much anymore and since we already have that weekend outing in Coweta we thought we would try to kill two birds at a time. But yes, we do plan on coming out there as soon as schedules allow. We also know we DON'T have all the time in the world so don't worry... We will be there soon hopefully!

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom