Taxpayers Funded ‘Unprecedented’ Armed Protection for Gun Control Sen. Kamala Harris

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Do as I say, not as I do", "They do not practice what they preach", "hypocrisy and double standards", etc., etc., etc. are all a fitting and deserved description of Kamala Harris and those of her ilk/political leaning. :rolleyes2 :pissed: :censored:

https://www.breitbart.com/californi...med-protection-gun-control-sen-kamala-harris/
Taxpayers Funded ‘Unprecedented’ Armed Protection for Gun Control Sen. Kamala Harris
by AWR Hawkins 7 Sep 2018

..."NBC 4 reports that the protection was “unprecedented” in that it went beyond the security which the LAPD usually provides “for dignitaries and officials visiting LA.” Taxes from residents of Los Angeles funded armed security personnel to protect Harris not only in LA but in other cities throughout the state as well.

Taxpayers even paid for armed security to go with Harris to a party."...

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with your point and the irony in the article, but with the current state of outrage in society, she probably needs far more security around her than anyone on this forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom