TDSA's new logo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a look at our new logo. t-shirts, decals, patches, coins and license plates are coming.

Attachments

• EPSON017.JPG
    EPSON017.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 305

Marshall Luton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cause it doesn't need it. We're simply based here. That doesn't mean that this is the only place we teach. I'm trying to get away from a geographical location. Hell, people in Tulsa don't even know we exist. That's because we don't really try to reach out to them but that's our choice I guess. It's not that we don't want to. We just depend on our students to help us out with stuff like that.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotcha . I like it.

That's cause it doesn't need it. We're simply based here. That doesn't mean that this is the only place we teach. I'm trying to get away from a geographical location. Hell, people in Tulsa don't even know we exist. That's because we don't really try to reach out to them but that's our choice I guess. It's not that we don't want to. We just depend on our students to help us out with stuff like that.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome! Only thing missing is a couple of bolts of lightning on each side of the skull. Looking forward to the picking up some of your new merchandise, Marshall.

Marshall Luton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup! Man, I don't know. I know this, I'm not going to get into the shipping business or become an ebay account for people to order online and expect me to ship them one. That would be a full time job in itself bro. You know what I'm talking about.