tech sights for 10/22?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyboy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love mine. The only thing I'd change about them is to swap in a square front sight post for the round that comes with it--the glare on the round post can be aggravating. This is also true of AR sights, though, and square posts are readily available.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not on a 10/22, but did put a set on a SKS, and the improvement is fantastic. Granted with the SKS its somewhat of a pain in cleaning as you have to somewhat dismantle the rear sight to get the bolt cover removed, but for someone wanting at least 50% or better improvement in accuracy its worth the effort.
I'm looking at getting a set for my 10/22 and a old model Marlin 60 I have.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have and recommend the TSR200 over the TSR100 if you are primarily going to shoot in well lit conditions. I got the TSR200 since it was elevation adjustable (in addition to windage). When I sighted them in at an indoor range, I started to regret the decision since it only has the one SMALL peep hole but when I went to the Appleseed clinic and shot it outdoors, the hole was plenty big.

Latest posts

Top Bottom