Texas Tiger King!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago at the refinery I worked in my boss told me that there was a tiger in the parking lot. I said "Sure it is, ok I'll go look." A guy with a male tiger had pulled in our parking lot to get the tiger some water and pull back the tarp covering him to let him cool off. It was a hot summer day. A few of us were talking with the guy about the tiger and the guy asked if anybody wanted to pet him ( the tiger) ? I said sure . He opened a small door on the cage and he reached and was petting him. He told me to go ahead and pet him while he was and the tiger would be fine. So I reached in and rubbed him under his chin and he purred like a house cat. I thought later if he had bit my arm off it would be a hell of a comp case and I would have been looking for a job.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There used to be a big cat farm north of Adair, Ok. One of the ladies that worked there was feeding them and a tiger managed to grab her arm and rip it completely off. She was alone and bled to death. It’s been maybe 20 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom