Thanks SuperDave/Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey SuperDave, I enjoyed your Shawnee Gunshow. Sorry I couldn't make the Saturday evening eat & greet. I did enjoy the Sunday show and getting to meet you.

As promised, you lived up to your word and did not have a "craft", "arts", nor "beanie baby" section. Plus, the price for admission was right.

Thank you for your effort,diligence, and support toward the gun community...:clap3:

Keep up the great work!!!

Cohiba

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely agree! It was a nice venue and there were lots of great folks there. We had a nice time at the show, I wish we could have stayed for the evening. Thanks and we will see you next time!

Sam Anderson

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hipshot said:
Sam, How did I miss you there??

I don't know! I was there on Saturday for a few hours just wandering the aisles. All I bought was an AR trigger but had a good time. I can't believe I missed you. Maybe I can make it to Claremore.

Sam Anderson

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks again SuperDave 2 shows in the bag and my wallet is lighter from them both. I doubt I would have found what I was looking for at the other ones. Although I now have leads on some other things. The network grows. Keep it up, if yours are this good I wonder how the bad shots are lol. Indeed another nice weekend:Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom