That didn't end well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh Lawdy!! Just like some people shouldn’t wear yoga pants… come on! You’ve got to know your limitations, man!
I like her desire to exercise, I just think she should start out with something like yoga or walking. Just not in yoga pants please.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN , you worry me sometimes.... What are you looking at when you find this crap...and why, oh why do you post it here!!!!:rotflmao::cool:
It comes up on my Facebook or Twitter feeds. What, you thought I kept them to talk to my crazy azz family? As to why I post it here, even grumpy old farts need a laugh or a jolt to get the heart started every now and then.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It comes up on my Facebook or Twitter feeds. What, you thought I kept them to talk to my crazy azz family? As to why I post it here, even grumpy old farts need a laugh or a jolt to get the heart started every now and then.
Yes we need a kickstart sometime. But mostly what I get from you is a heart attack !!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom