The Admiral Twin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one nostalgic SOB and when the screen burned on the Admiral Twin last year I was seriously bummed. I figured we had seen the last of one of America's great drive ins and another piece of history would ride off into the sunset.

Not so! It's supposed to reopen this Friday night. I think I'll take my truck out there Saturday nite, throw a lawn chair in the back and enjoy me some Americana!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mom and dad worked there in the early 60's. I have pictures of my playing on the old playground they used to have in front of the screens during the day when they were getting ready for the movies later that night.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gillman7 said:
My mom and dad worked there in the early 60's. I have pictures of my playing on the old playground they used to have in front of the screens during the day when they were getting ready for the movies later that night.

They have a Facebook page with a section for fans to submit photos. I bet people would really enjoy seeing your photos!

Latest posts

Top Bottom