the Chickens Don't Lie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back when Minnie Pearl use to have a fried chicken francise in competition with Colonel Sanders... her slogan was that hers was better because she had 'bigger breasts & thighs'.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gained 10 lbs since I got married 24 years ago.

I've gained about 20 lbs since I got married. However, it was badly needed. I'm 6'00" and weighed 140 lbs when we tied the knot back in 92. We won't even mention how much my lovely bride has gained. I don't either because it tends to lead to hard feelings. LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gained about 20 lbs since I got married. However, it was badly needed. I'm 6'00" and weighed 140 lbs when we tied the knot back in 92. We won't even mention how much my lovely bride has gained. I don't either because it tends to lead to hard feelings. LOL

I think we all tend to "blossom" after marriage ... especially if it's a happy one ... I do all kinds of things in front of GC that I'd NEVER do in front of another man ... He's not sure that means he's all that lucky LOL but hey!! I'm really, really comfortable in my own skin now! ;)

It's a compliment ... Bwahahahahaha!!

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we all tend to "blossom" after marriage ... especially if it's a happy one ... I do all kinds of things in front of GC that I'd NEVER do in front of another man ... He's not sure that means he's all that lucky LOL but hey!! I'm really, really comfortable in my own skin now! ;)

It's a compliment ... Bwahahahahaha!!

3 kids and a busy career will do that. She's the same way about being comfortable. When we first got married she wouldn't even go pee with me outside bathroom door (brushing teeth etc) now there's no modesty when it comes to bodily functions. Kinda funny to see how much things have changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom