The irony so thick here you could make cornbread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy with the "make racists afraid again" hat who is likely voting for a platform that hates America is citing the very system and bill of rights his hat shows he hates as his protection.

And of course the cops are ready to go heavy handed as well.

This reminded me so much of a joke idea a buddy of mine said years ago, that if society ever broke down and he became a warlord, that he would build a replica of the thunderdome and let the leftists battle the cops for his entertainment in the thunderdome.

I side with the law whatever it is in this case and if they guy is in the right, I respect him for standing up for his rights. But it is just so hard to watch people use the constitution when it helps them while hating it at the same time (I obviously don't know they guy's actual feelings admittedly). The ACLU has said this before too...that they would use the constitution and free/open society to gain more power for their agenda (which by its nature is opposite the bill of rights).

Latest posts

Top Bottom