The NY NRA Civil Trial is with the jury now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been following the trial from reports on Twitter for the past six weeks. I can honestly say I was not surprised at all by dollar amounts and absolute fiduciary malfeasance committed by NRA Executives and influential members on the Board of Directors. I'm hoping those named in the Civil trial are found guilty and punished monetarily for their reprehensible abuse of trust and authority.

I could not believe the blind loyalty to WLP expressed by some of Board Members in spite of the testimony documenting millions of dollars in fraud committed by WLP. They almost came across as a Manson Family in their loyalty to WLP.

The NRA needs an extensive house cleaning in the Executives and Board of Directors. I would vote for a requirement making Board Members sign a sworn statement condemning anyone convicted in the trial and to publicly report to the members any fraud they witness going forward.

NRA ballots will be coming soon in your magazine. I'm building my list of Board Members that will get my vote. Every eligible NRA member must vote if we are going to ever get our NRA back under control.

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you'll post your choices for BOD here. I can vote, but usually don't because I don't know anything at all about who is and who is not complicit in the corruption. If they are mentioned in American Rifleman, I assume they are not to be trusted.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually vote for the ones from red states, but that does not mean it's still the right person, because I know nothing about any of them.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still no update on a verdict from the Jury. The case was pretty complicated since it was basically four trials in one. The verdict sheet is HUGE at 17 pages!

Since the Jury is taking this long, it looks like they are doing their do diligence. This is their 7th week of the trial and week one of deliberations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom