THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL WANENMACHER GUN SHOW THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went yesterday mainly looking for Colt 2nd Gen black powder guns and some Remington #10 percussion caps. Found one tin of caps for $12 (tax included) and one over-priced 3rd Model Dragoon. One guy downstairs was selling CCI #11 caps for $250 per thousand and CCI #10 caps for $200 per thousand - way too much. I'm thinking about going back this morning but not sure how long I will last (yesterday I had to leave after 3 hours due to back issues). I was all dressed and ready to go, but am having second thoughts. Not sure it's worth it to mess my back up for a couple of weeks (wish I could remember where I left my back brace).

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I wasn’t already a life member, I’d pay to get in rather than give Wayne another nickel. I now view the NRA as the gun version on black lives matter. :finger:
I agree, I was really close to becoming a life member years ago when they dropped the cost of it for a bit but I'm sure glad I didn't. GOA gets my support and limited donations now.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices were high due to table rent of 200 versus 40 at other shows. Plus Wanamacher is always high anyway for all the out of staters. Saw absolutely nothing I wanted to drag home. Most prices were insane. 700-1000 for $50 Lee Enfields come on now.
Please point me in the direction for those $50 enfields

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I wasn’t already a life member, I’d pay to get in rather than give Wayne another nickel. I now view the NRA as the gun version on black lives matter. :finger:
I was a member for years and often thought about becoming a Life Member - but this is exactly why I do not join very many Life Memberships. Also. my thought to not being a Life Member was - if a good 2A Supporting politician (good, now that's funny) but a 2A supporting one, then I would let my annual membership go idle, and when an anti 2A was in, I'd join back up - thinking that may send them a message. Just a thought, not sure if it was right or wrong. Today, I'd just pay my own way in.

Robert Mettler

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went for awhile this morning, I didn’t see any deals anywhere but We didn’t stay long either and walked every 3rd isle or so, mostly the same overpriced stuff as always, but the fiancé did literally take my wallet out of my pocket while I had my hands full of stuff and bought a couple of items 😜😜
Everything was way overpriced which is expected because the tables cost 200ea

Latest posts

Top Bottom