The official " will israel do it " discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As the title suggests, will the Israeli military attack Iran without our support.
My opinion is they will do what they need to do and on their own schedule regardless. If that is the case it wont really matter if its before the election or after. It is interesting to me that Iran has been sending troops to Syria ostensibly to bolster Assad's forces. It seems that a side benefit of ths maneuver is to put ground forces/ support troops closer to Israel.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope so!

you hope Isreal attacks Iran? I just hope we dont get dragged into another BS middle east war. Im sure Isreal can handle Iran and Syria and i think we can assist Isreal with equipment and aid. But no troops on ground unless Isreal is in danger of losing.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Israel went before the election. Obama would have to openly support Israel.. or else risk losing the Jewish American support & the election.

With Iranian troops in Syria, if Israel did attack Iran and the Iranian troops in Syria retaliated with any of Syria's chemical or biological weapons... Isreal has already said that if even one chemical or biological tipped missile hits any where in Israel.. they will nuke Damascus. Also, if one conventional missile hits the Israeli Capital of Tel Aviv, they will nuke Damascus. Israel sent the same message to Lebanon about Beirut.

Note: The bible does read that in the end times, Damascus will be destroyed in a single night.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Israel wants to double their return, they'll do it before the election. That will further damage Obama's reelection bid and take the Iranian nukes off the table before they're viable or more heavily protected.

FWIW, the Fertile Crescent hasn't been peaceful or settled in all of human history. It will not be in our lifetimes or our great grand children's lifetimes. I see no reason to participate in that particular furball. It will only end badly for us, regardless of the outcome. :(

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We shouldn't be involved at all; if they want to attack Iran, that's their baby.

Leave our kids the hell out of it.....we do a good enough job of sending them into unnecessary (and undeclared) wars as it is.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Israel will do what they feel is necessary, we, being the biggest ally of Israel will get forced into the fight, they(Iran) will shoot missiles at anything they(Iran) think they can hit, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc, etc. where ever there are U.S. bases. What are those countries going to do, join the Zionist Israel, I doubt it, it will be a big mess we will have to try and clean up.

YMMV

Latest posts

Top Bottom