The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever notice thaty some gun owners have really short fuses? I'm a very diverse person when it comes to hobbies (scuba, auto racing, Offroad/Jeeping, RVing, bluegrass music, bee keeping, trophy fishing etc.) and the gun hobby is sole one that seems to include many that need to be in anger management. Do these types feel weak or inferior and the gun remedies their insecurity? Are there any on our board with a doctorate in the social studies?

Crazy people shouldn't have or be around guns. Speaking of, going into a field and playing with stinging insects (no matter how delicious their butt-jelly is) is the very definition of crazy... :laughup::respect:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever notice thaty some gun owners have really short fuses? I'm a very diverse person when it comes to hobbies (scuba, auto racing, Offroad/Jeeping, RVing, bluegrass music, bee keeping, trophy fishing etc.) and the gun hobby is sole one that seems to include many that need to be in anger management. Do these types feel weak or inferior and the gun remedies their insecurity? Are there any on our board with a doctorate in the social studies?

You know ... I think I am hurt ... nowhere in that list do I see a traditionally female hobby ... like sewing or quilting or knitting or baking bread ... :bigeye:

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crazy people shouldn't have or be around guns. Speaking of, going into a field and playing with stinging insects (no matter how delicious their butt-jelly is) is the very definition of crazy... :laughup::respect:

Actually when bees get back to their hives, they vomit the pollen they have gathered, then it turns into honey (thanks disovery channel). Still, pretty nasty when you think about it.:puke:

Latest posts

Top Bottom