The Real Housewives of Wall Street

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What really amazes me is how the Federal Reserve just pulls money out of thin air and has a blank checkbook with an unlimited amount and no assets to back it up except us taxpayers.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right... that made me mad. It shouldn't have suprised me though.

Somehow though, it will be Bush's fault I'm sure instead of the blame falling where it should.

I think it was Bush's fault while he was president and it is Obama's fault now. I don't think that either one of them is/was working for us.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it was Bush's fault while he was president and it is Obama's fault now. I don't think that either one of them is/was working for us.
I think you are exactly correct.

Bush defends taxpayer bailout of Wall Street

ETA: And I didn't see this policy change one whit after Obama moved into the WH.
He could have replaced Bush's Fed chairman appointee, Bernanke, with someone else but he declined to do so.
In fact, he promoted the NY fed governor to SoT, and Geitner was part of that wall street disaster for years.

Last edited:

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ETA: And I didn't see this policy change one whit after Obama moved into the WH.
He could have replaced Bush's Fed chairman appointee, Bernanke, with someone else but he declined to do so.
In fact, he promoted the NY fed governor to SoT, and Geitner was part of that wall street disaster for years.

If I was not the trusting fella that I am I would suspect that the article below explains all.

Wall Street, which supposedly owns the GOP, has actually invested more in Democratic candidates

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's us and then there's them - the crooks who deceptively organize and profit off of the backs of the rest of us. How people can do that is beyond me. Even though they may be wealthy, they're bottom suckers and should be living life within windowless walls.

Oh contrair! We are here and deserve the special treatment! We have worked hard all of our lives.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check into the Carbon Trading plot that Obama wanted passed. If I remember right two small banks were going to handle it and make billions. Everybody involved with those banks had ties to Obama and the Clintons. Nothing new, rich rule making crooks trying to screw the working class out of more money.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check into the Carbon Trading plot that Obama wanted passed. If I remember right two small banks were going to handle it and make billions. Everybody involved with those banks had ties to Obama and the Clintons. Nothing new, rich rule making crooks trying to screw the working class out of more money.

The carbon trading scheme was a masterpiece. Gore would have been the first "carbon billionaire". They almost made it. I think that if the economy was in any better shape it would have happened. As it was, an economy killer like carbon trading could not be allowed by those that wanted to run for reelection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom