The Stillwater Rifle and Pistol Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blurplers

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone a member of the club is Stillwater? I've been thinking of joining but don't know of anyone who is a member. Not sure if it would be worth it since i don't know if i'll still be living here this time next year.

rmark

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There actually three ranges at the location - a shotgun area, the upper rifle/pistol/cowboy action area, and the lower police rifle/pistol range which is available when the police are not training on it. The firing line on the upper range is covered, though the fact it faces west interferes with late afternoon shooting. I just go shoot for myself, though there are active cowboy and shotgun groups. I've shot there for years and still buy my wife a membership even though she rarely goes.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me n the Missus think it is a nice club. Great folks. Fairly active with plenty of shoots during the warmer months. We joined several years ago and keep our memberships current - not overly expensive - to support the club even though we don't get up there but 2-3 times / yr.

They are a small club and make improvements when they can. I don't know about shotgun, but Cowboy is quite active.

Fairly active with plenty of shoots during the warmer months.

Check the calendar and go have a look during an organized match. Be sure to ask around for the Match Director / any club member and ask questions.

http://www.srpc.info/

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both my wife and myself are seriously considering joining. Would be great to have a place to shoot here in Stillwater and not have to drive to OKC or my parents place in Sulphur to shoot.

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad is a member and I shoot there with him from time to time. It is a pretty nice range. As stated above, cowboy, shotgun, normal covered range out to 500M I think, & police range.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Stillwater, but I never joined the club. They only let you bring 2 guests per year, and I like to bring lots of people out and introduce them to shooting. I just drive to Pawnee City Lake to go shooting. It's free, and it's not too far away.

JEREMYC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good info here. I moved to Stillwater about 6 months ago and have been looking for somewhere to go sling some lead. Only place I have found so far is about 20 minutes south of Stillwater just off of 33 highway. There is a little clearing at the edge of the road at the banks of the Cimmaron River. It is not a bad place to go shoot....However, I always kept a loaded mag in my back pocket! :osu

I will check into this....Maybe I will get a chance to meet a few members that live in this area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom