The TRUE TRUTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "queens of Bathsheba?" Is that like Priscilla queen of the desert?

Damn, between the Duke of Beef Wellington and the Queens of Bathsheba, that dude had his history covered.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where can I find this sex magic?

oi43.tinypic.com_nxmg5f.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess his juiced earthworm and urine diet doesn't provide enough energy, he's sleeping in. Dude (crazy crack guy) don't talk about drinking your tinkle. You've already convinced 10% of the people you're insane and 90% you're just full of BS, you don't have to talk about tinky drinkin'..it's just not right. Every time you say something like that you make the baby Jesus cry and that's not right, even a semi-talented nutball forum comedian should see that.

If you could just introduce aliens in some way, you're kind of creative, you can do it, that would be great. Years ago there was a true nutter that used to call the S.O. with his rant that laced both religion and aliens together (sort of like Tom Cruise) and it was brilliant. Granted he was a true crazy which lent a degree of genuineness to his work but I think, with enough forethought, you could get close. So, if you could just drop the peepee talk and replace it with aliens..that would be great...

Did you know you can go into your bathroom with all the lights off and turn around three times saying "bloody Mary...bloody Mary...bloody Mary..." a demon will show up and you can see it for real? As soon as you flip the light on you'll see it in the mirror. I didn't think it was true but JB convinced me to try it and whatta ya know...a real demon. Very cool, but buy some Skittles before you do it because they love em', not like aliens which love Reese's Piece's but I digress...TASTE THE RAINBOW!

Latest posts

Top Bottom