The TRUE TRUTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did you name yourself Mad Dog because you think it sounds awesome? or from this

1207.jpg

Oh wait thats RED dog, nevermind carry on.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some if you haved sent me a private message asking about what I represent.

It is my belief based on what I have studied fir 40+ years of intense marickulation, that there is an ongoing demonic conspiracy that has been guideing mankind towards his doom.

It goes back to the time of the original pharowes of Egypt. When they made a pact with the powers of evil to make slaves out if the Children iof Moses. Then he went into the dessert and saw the bush burning and came back riding the golden calf built by his brother. He smashed the 10 Holy Comandments and The Lord rained down the frogs of death but those Mosesites that painted their doors escaped. The Egyptians that survived the tsunomee The Lord made with the Dead Sea (and most dd not. That's why it's the Dead Sea.) then embraced evil.

Oh MY!!! That is all sacrilege. I've never seen so many misstatements of the Bible and the history of religion in all my life. You've been railing about the comments about demons, but I'm beginning to believe that you may actually be Beelzebub.

All demon worshipers should be bowing down to your posts.

Oh....congratulations. I've NEVER felt the desire to say that about anyone before, so you've managed to stir me just a wee bit. I just can't fathom someone saying so much wrong about the Bible.

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After king Solomon was sold out by the demonic bitches of Bathsheba, things rolled on. In the South American lands they cut out human hearts and fed them to the flying snake god , Qzcucthil. Millions were killed in the holocaust of harvested hearts.

Then mankind got a champion when The Lord decenteted to earth. Most of you know that story. Of course the demons conspired with Judus Inachariot , but that was PARt of the PLAN.

It all went wrong when the Eastern Orthodox and Catholoics fought about the proper role of Easter and manners in the Niceguy Creed. That's when the demons inspired there minions to take over and banned the ganostic gospels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom