The two day approvals are for real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only concern I have about this short approval time is this..... leftist government's NEVER give the population anything out of good intentions..... there is a catch 22 somewhere in this efficiency
They're hard up for money. Everything is more expensive so they were already having budget problems due to inflation, and then they actually got their budget cut because the treasury is having to borrow money at 5% and tax receipts are down. Like within a matter of days after they got their budget cut they started ramming approvals through. Amazing how efficient the government can get when they suddenly have to work for a living.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just making it easier to locate all the guns in the future.
It's all part of the plan.
FYI, all your info is being sold to the various agencies. Your ISP, your credit card company, etc. Out of all the lists you could be on related to gun things, the NFA registry is probably the very last thread they would start tugging at. It's a list of people who are the most compliant, law abiding citizens. It's also a list of people in upper income demographics, so law abiding people who have good jobs and families, something to lose in other words. So basically what the NFA is, it's a list of the people in this country who are the absolute least likely to be anyone's problem.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI, all your info is being sold to the various agencies. Your ISP, your credit card company, etc. Out of all the lists you could be on related to gun things, the NFA registry is probably the very last thread they would start tugging at. It's a list of people who are the most compliant, law abiding citizens. It's also a list of people in upper income demographics, so law abiding people who have good jobs and families, something to lose in other words. So basically what the NFA is, it's a list of the people in this country who are the absolute least likely to be anyone's problem.

I somewhat agree and disagree at the same time.
Fact is most gun owners believe in the constitution and therefore lies the problem, both sides.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I somewhat agree and disagree at the same time.
Fact is most gun owners believe in the constitution and therefore lies the problem, both sides.
Maybe, but the fact remains that they nevertheless complied. So you could further make the statement that the NFA is not only a list of extremely law abiding responsible people, but also a list of people who are pragmatic and place their own personal security and the security of their family above their ideals. I.e. they will sacrifice their political ideals to stay out of trouble. So once again, what we find is the NFA is a list of people who pose zero threat to the establishment. Out of all the government lists you could possibly be on, I think the NFA is probably one of the few you want to be on.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From your lips to the establishments ears.
Oh I imagine they're lightyears ahead of us. I highly doubt I've said anything they haven't already realized decades ago. I'll tell you who should be afraid, and it's the people in antifa and these campus protests. Were I in the establishment and compiling a shortlist of people who were dangerous to the establishment's power, they would be at the very, very top, probably even above Q followers and far right groups.

Latest posts

Top Bottom