The Wine-Sipping Butchers of Planned Parenthood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess what? A second video has surfaced with a different Planned Parenthood official. This time, the conversation includes some haggling for a price and the mention of changing the method of abortion in order to obtain organs and tissue in better condition. While the law does allow some "compensation" for their "services," it is illegal for it to be profitable and it is illegal to change the method of abortion to obtain the organs and tissue. As for the compensation, if Planned Parenthood officials aren't after anything more than what it costs to do the procedure, why is there haggling?

Second Planned Parenthood Senior Executive Haggles over Baby Parts Prices, Changes Abortion Methods

I now have to wonder if there are more videos of PP officials.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess what? A second video has surfaced with a different Planned Parenthood official. This time, the conversation includes some haggling for a price and the mention of changing the method of abortion in order to obtain organs and tissue in better condition. While the law does allow some "compensation" for their "services," it is illegal for it to be profitable and it is illegal to change the method of abortion to obtain the organs and tissue. As for the compensation, if Planned Parenthood officials aren't after anything more than what it costs to do the procedure, why is there haggling?

Second Planned Parenthood Senior Executive Haggles over Baby Parts Prices, Changes Abortion Methods

I now have to wonder if there are more videos of PP officials.

Saw that today. Seemed pretty relaxed talking about which body part to crush in order to save the desired organ.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a parent is doing their job, the kids will understand re-production well before they hit these classes in jr high and high school. What we do not need is outside sources coming into schools teaching children how to masturbate, how to have sex and how to enjoy it. Yes, this happens, if you have a kid past fifth grade you will know this.

My son is about to turn 10... he is well aware of what sex is because we sat him down with a book and went through it when he asked some question- I think he was 7 at the time. We got an age-appropriate book made specifically for the purpose that had drawings and pictures. I actually have a picture of the squeamish/embarrassed look on his face when we showed it to him, just for posterity purposes.

These days, there are occasional comments/discussions, but it's not a big deal and it's not a mystery.

I am sure there are still more yet to present themselves. However. We did make it ABUNDANTLY clear that this was our family's approach to the education about sex, and that he was not to go and share the information with his friends, but that if/when the conversations from his friends did arise, he could feel free to correct them about inaccuracies (like Mt. Dew lowers your sperm count and makes a boy sterile - you'd be amazed how many high-school girls I've had to explain this is incorrect to). But that he should not try to take it upon himself to educate his friends, and should encourage them to talk to their parents about it.

On a side note - my son was molested at a drop-in daycare in Tulsa when he was 3. DHS did less than nothing about it and the owner of the facility discounted it out of hand and said he was coached because he referred to his genitalia as his "penis and testicles"... at 3 years old. She said, and I quote, "3 year-olds don't talk like that, I've been in the childcare business for many years, and they just don't." When I told her that 3- year-olds who have parents who are physicians and have never called it a "pee-pee, wee-wee, wiener, or any other slang word" she still didn't believe it was possible. What a F***TARD. Oh yeah, I'm coaching my kid to try to get money out of you - when we never spoke to a lawyer, never filed any claim, never asked for charges to be brought - only wanted to know that another child who had committed the act wasn't being abused at home and could get some help of their own. In spite of her insurance company sending us a letter asking for our "demands".

Again.... F***TARDS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom