There's an app for that! Not for dam generating times though. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for a few days now, since deciding to get back into fishing this year.

How awesome would it be if there was an app that displayed the same data you get off the ACE(http://www.swt-wc.usace.army.mil/power/hydropower.html) site, in a simpler format?

I don't know anything about apps, but it seems to me like it'd be a basic data capture program or something, then convert it into easy to read tables displaying the current time compared to the scheduled generating number of turbines shown, and have a roll menu for the specific dam you're looking at. Or even a simpler Dam: Keystone, etc. Generating? Yes/No.

I don't know if anyone else is interested in this or not, I just thought it might be something neat to have and I'd certainly enjoy it over attempting to look at that page on my iphone lol.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty easy to understand. I live by that site religiously at certain times of the year (for numerous OK waterways). Just bookmark the pages in your Android browser, no problem.

Sent from the Rez using Smoke Signals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom