thinking about a new can... need some ideas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now I have 2 cans. AAC M4 2K 5.56/.223, and a Gemtech OutBack II .22. But right now I want a good 9mm can. I am only going to buy one more can so I want to get something that will do it all. So a .45 can may be what I need to look at.

Here is what I want it for...
HK P-30
HK MP5 SBR (not full auto, YET)
9mm AR-15 upper
300 BlackOut uppser (with sub-sonic ammo)
And at sometime I would like to run it on one of my Colt 1911 .45 pistol. That is why. I think I should look at a .45 can.

I want a 45 Osprey, but the more I think about it, when I use it on my AR it will be on my Colt SBR and I want more of the SD look. So I am thinking more of the round can.

I have a good friend that has the 45 Osprey and loves it on his FN .45 Tactical and his Smith M&P9 so I will not count that one out just yet, but like I said I think I want one that is round for the SD...

Give me your ideas. Thank you all for looking... JB

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after spending time online, the Ti-Rant .45 seems to be the way I want to go. I did not ever think I would want a .45 can tell now. Spent a lot of time on youtube and it seems to work real good with 9mm, and even .22 ammo. Next thing to do is to get my hands on one and just look it over good. I been pricing them all day and I seem to see them from $679 to $800. The $679 is out of state so I would got to pay a transfer fee. A few of them are in the OKC area.

So if your a OK Dealer, hit me up with the best price. I would like to find one in Tulsa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom