This bs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, if you read all the interviews when this first came out you would end up in with the same conclusion. Apparently his mom did own that weapon, and it may or may not have been in the vehicle, but it was not used in the shooting. Then, the huge discrepancies of the classroom sizes. Media cant keep their story straight, don't believe anything from those actors. Remember the so called live footage of police response from the heli?, that was even shot at the same school, it was staged over at nearby school.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The medical examiner,Wayne Carver, goes on tv right after the fact and claims all the wounds were caused by a rifle, but then we find out only handguns were discovered with the body of Adam Lanza and the rifle was found in the car.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_znXgliR.jpg

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL this is funny stuff!!! Honest to goodness I posted this before reading. A buddy text it to me at work and acted like it was new news...I read about 2 lines and didn't notice the date. About two hours after I posted this I read it and....well....it's the same crap we already knew.

I apologize for the "same ol crap". I already knew this too, but wanted to share before I knew what I was sharing...

Latest posts

Top Bottom