• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Delete me please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I picked up a Thompson Center R22 last year for my Kids. Its a great gun my kids love it. You can spend of a lot of money to make a stock 10/22 into this gun. Has a threaded 17in barrel, rear peep site with optic front, built in rail so you can add an optic and comes with a magpul made stock with M-Lok slots. I added small m-lok Picatinny and can use a cheap bipod also if the kids want. Also has last shot hold open with their mags. It will use any 10/22 mags also but hold open dosen't work.

Here are some photos of the receiver and bolt comparisons. I have over 1k rounds through mine in last few months and its been pretty flawless and will eat anything from cheap 510 Federal or CCI Blazer to GBs and MM. Its well balanced and fun gun. Only real complaint I have seen is with the mags getting dirty. I have cleaned the 3 I own 1 time since they were new. Its a 3 minute process after you do it once. All parts and triggers I have seen talked about on Rimfire Central are interchangeable. I picked up a bag of Kidd trigger springs and swaped one out and its around 3# now. Other than that I just keep it clean and let it eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.