Three guns I would buy right now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looking over the classifieds for this month I would have to revise my list of the three guns I would buy right now to the three older Marlin lever actions listed. They don't make those anymore.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well I've been browsing the Firearms classifieds here again and from what I see posted for sale the last couple of weeks, I have a new top three that I would buy today if I had the funds.

One choice would be either the HK VP9-B, or the HK VP9L. I have always wanted to try one of these out.

Next would be the Marlin Golden 39A Mountie from 1969. What can I say. These have always been one of my all time favorites.

Then there is the S&W Model 3 Double Action Break Top .44. I've been a long time fan of the old break top revolvers and this is one I would own.

That's my top three for now. Which one's would you choose today?

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pistol caliber Rossi and Henry lever actions.

Savage Stevens 320 12ga because they can cycle mini shotshells without an adapter as well as 2 3/4 and 3inch ammo. Aguilla minis have 4#1 buck & 7#4 buck pellets at 1250fps and a 320 will hold 10rnd of the little shells.
Ruger 5 1/2" Bisley Vaqueros in 44mag and 45 Colt

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had the money the top three I would buy from the classifieds today,

.25 Marauder Air Rifle
FEG P9R 9MM
Marlin Golden 39A Mountie

Several more I would like to have if I had the money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom