Tim Shoots His Thumb Off on 'Doomsday Preppers'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are a riot!!

There is another show participant "Mr. Wayne" aka "Wayne's World Wine International Incorporated LLC IR8UPWITHIT ..."

Anyhow the guys on his film crew were some of the same guns on "Mr. Crovel - I wanna be on TV to sell you a shovel because I shouldn't be playing with guns" episode and there was, like there always is, some very creative editing going on afterwords.

First, Mr. Crovel didn't "shoot his thumb off" but I'll cut him some slack in his description of the event because he freely admitted to needing more firearms training (Hey, I've seen guys do worse and still say they were "experts".)

He had his thumb wrapped around the back of the slide and when the pistol that he was shooting fired the action of the slide nearly ripped his thumb off. I guess no one had ever explained to him that the slide actually moves when you pull the trigger ... **sigh** It is easy to see how an inexperienced shooter would think that the back of the slide was the front. And I've lost track of how many times I've had to remind a person over and over and over again "Please don't put your thumb there ... It's gonna hurt if you keep doing that."

Second, Doomsday Preppers is a trainwreck that I absolutely LOVE to watch! Then I wonder around the intrawebz waiting for these fools to come out of the woodwork to defend themselves to the "real" survivalists (watch it now -- if you guys are "new to their theatre" just know there is a TON of butthurt wandering around out there -- Makes you guys on OSA look like you are holding virtual hands and singing "We are the World" ... but I digress ... ) who have DVR'd the show and watch it over and over and over just waiting to pick it apart like vultures. (Which, btw, really isn't that hard to do. lol)

Third, I LOVE "reality" tv ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom