Time to boycott Goodyear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, wish NHRA did not have GoodYear as the only accepted tire in the top nitro classes. I personally know of some top name racers this is going to really pizz them off. I ran my business with the only thing promoted on clothing worn was advertisement for my company. I bought shirts with my logo for all of them that wanted.. My personal politics and religion was my business as I and my customers felt theirs was theirs. Yes we could have discussions in the back room, but it had no part of doing the job of taking care of the business at hand. I fail to see how everybody feels the need to get in everyone elses face with their personal feelings about politics, or religious thoughts. JMO

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally the only thing political I would wear or sticker on my car is "All Lives Matter" but I have no problem with others wearing what they want including BLM and the gays. As long as it is not offensive, go for it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
marxist.jpg

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In their response they say the post that started the boycott is misleading and they say
“We have heard from some of you that believe Goodyear is anti-police after reacting to the visual,” the company said. “Nothing could be further from the truth, and we have the upmost [sic] appreciation for the vital work police do on behalf of our shared communities.”

I think it would be nice of them to donate to some pro-LEO causes to show their sincerity.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodyear will not notice the slightest effect of my boycott. I hate Goodyear tires, and always have. Not because of their politics, because of their tires and policies.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In their response they say the post that started the boycott is misleading and they say

I think it would be nice of them to donate to some pro-LEO causes to show their sincerity.
I just sent an email to their corporate office suggesting this and saying I won't be buying any of their products until I've hear they've done it.
Don't expect them to, just fantasizing that I can change the world, ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom