Tisas B9R DS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panayoti2

Marksman
Reaction score
To pass the California drop test the 9 ds has a titanium firing pin. To ensure reliable ignition with the lighter firing pin they come with a 23 lb hammer spring. This would explain the heavy trigger pull.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For my last one I went with a Sar K2-45. Turk, .45, double stack (14 rds) on a CZ-75 platform. VERY nice pistol Link > K2-45
View attachment 458768
The gap between the top of the slide and the bottom of the rear sight always bothered me a bit, but I'm still interested in the pistol. There's just something about giant .45s that I find intriguing.

Panayoti2

Marksman
Reaction score
Second range session with tisas 9 ds. I replaced the hammer spring with a 19#. Factory stock is 23#. It has a titanium firing pin so I was concerned about reliable ignition. No issues. Also I picked up 2 17 Rd prodigy mags. They ran fine. The mags from tisas that came with the gun were much nicer. Made by checkmate I believe. I only issue I have is when loaded the rounds rattle. They don't with the factory mags. Tisas was out of stock on ds mags.