Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty good one tonight. I wonder what the deal with Jake is seeing how he was pretty decent this week. I think there is alittle drama there that we see that is "TV Drama". JUst drama to get us talking and wanting to watch the next episode. Im really pulling for Dusty. Hope he can do it. Would mean alot for all of us gun luvin no bodies

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I don't know about Jake's past as a Navy seal, but he does cuss like a sailor. Sorry, I don't mean any disrespect to any of our current or former Navy guys. I was just using the expression. Anyways, I'm dissappointed again that he's not gone.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a good episode last night! Great shooting on the .50 and an awesome elimination. Glad our boy Chris was able to almost bullseye that target to get out of it. I'd love to see Chris take it all, but it looks like Dustin has a great chance at taking it as well.

On a side note, everyone (including myself) has been saying how big Mike looked when he was bowed up to Jake. Well, the reason is because amongst all the other stuff he does, he's also a competative bodybuilder.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, hasn't the winner of each season so far been people who are just shooting hobbyists?

No SEALS or snipers or IDPA world champions or any other standout titles have won have they?

On another note another reason I like watching is because I pick up shooting tips. Like pinning the trigger back when shooting precision rifle, never heard that pointer before.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, hasn't the winner of each season so far been people who are just shooting hobbyists?

No SEALS or snipers or IDPA world champions or any other standout titles have won have they?

They are a little misleading on the show about the contestants pasts. Ian, winner of season 1, was an operative for ~Britan~ I believe. Winner of season 2, Chris I think his name is, was portrayed as just an outdoorsman, but he actually competed with compound bow and shotguns for years, and did pretty well at it. Heck, even Jay from last season was an avid archer. He competed at a very high level. Also, Jay was active in shooting competitions for several years. He just never "owned" a pistol, which is why they kept playing the whole "I just bought my first gun a year ago" bit.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That was a good episode last night! Great shooting on the .50 and an awesome elimination. Glad our boy Chris was able to almost bullseye that target to get out of it. I'd love to see Chris take it all, but it looks like Dustin has a great chance at taking it as well.

On a side note, everyone (including myself) has been saying how big Mike looked when he was bowed up to Jake. Well, the reason is because amongst all the other stuff he does, he's also a competative bodybuilder.

I was just telling my wife last night that I thought dustin had the capability to win the whole thing. He doesn't seem to bathe in spotlight like a couple other guys and always performs well.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just telling my wife last night that I thought dustin had the capability to win the whole thing. He doesn't seem to bathe in spotlight like a couple other guys and always performs well.

Yep. I think that's one of the reasons he does so well. Being humble and not getting a big head goes a long way with performance, IMO. He seems to be a good guy too, and it would be cool if he won it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom