Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa ... I REALLY like that house, especially if all the land around it and the ranges they shoot on come with it too.

It's on a 2 acre lot, from what I could find. That's actually a REALLY darn good price for any home in Los Angeles county that size and with that lot. Even if it is a bit of a drive from LA proper (that's a plus in my book).

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's on a 2 acre lot, from what I could find. That's actually a REALLY darn good price for any home in Los Angeles county that size and with that lot. Even if it is a bit of a drive from LA proper (that's a plus in my book).

Opps ... that's a dealbreaker ... I'm pretty open-minded about living somewhere else, but I'm not moving the Cali ...

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how did you find this? how do you know that it's the house from the show?

If you watch the show at all you'll recognize this as the house. Took maybe two minutes of internet sleuthing to find it - on last night's show as the red team were all walking out of the house to go to the elimination challenge it briefly showed the house numbers "8460" on the left side pillar at the entrance. I knew from other forums that the show is filmed somewhere in the Santa Clarita area of CA, so I just Googled "8460 Santa Clarita" - and that house listing was the top return. Look at the aerial view on Google Maps; you can clearly see how the contestants can walk from the house to all the shooting events held in the surrounding hills.

As to why it's up for sale, I have no idea - but one can assume that Season 4 contestants will be staying at a new pad if this house sells.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but one can assume that Season 4 contestants will be staying at a new pad if this house sells.

Hhhmmm, wonder if they be interested in shooting in SE OK. Weather would have to be better. They could shoot on my land, and stay in the world famous King's Inn in beautiful downtown Valliant. Of course they'd have to watch out for cow patties, since my DIL keeps a bunch there.

The red headed guy really chapped my butt. He's complaining about someone missing a shot or two, but conveniently forgets that he fell of the log 42 times.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All my wife and I really want to know is why does everyone carry a backpack? I want to know is there like a 5.11 store near the house since everyone has some 5.11 pants and riggers belt.

Just one more observation. Anyone else notice that generally when someone says "that is my gun" or "that is my thing" when related to the challenge they usually stink it up?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you watch the show at all you'll recognize this as the house. Took maybe two minutes of internet sleuthing to find it - on last night's show as the red team were all walking out of the house to go to the elimination challenge it briefly showed the house numbers "8460" on the left side pillar at the entrance. I knew from other forums that the show is filmed somewhere in the Santa Clarita area of CA, so I just Googled "8460 Santa Clarita" - and that house listing was the top return. Look at the aerial view on Google Maps; you can clearly see how the contestants can walk from the house to all the shooting events held in the surrounding hills.

As to why it's up for sale, I have no idea - but one can assume that Season 4 contestants will be staying at a new pad if this house sells.

:lookaroun Is it just me or does anybody else find this just a little creepy?? :scratch:

:rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom