• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Traded.......Accurate 1680 powder.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sub Category
Reloading Supplies
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Noted in ad.
Traded No Longer Available.

Suitable for a lot of calibers but I used to burn a lot of it in 300 Whisper (aka 300-221 & 300 BO) back when I was competing in IHMSA........sold my 300 Whisper TC Contender barrel and no longer have a use for the powder.

When I was straightening up and consolidating things I combined a partial can with a full can "Both The Same Lot Numbers" and what I have for trade is at least 1 3/4 lbs. in one can........you can tell the can contains considerably more than one pound by simply hefting it but feel free to bring a scale if you want to.

Powder wise what I could use in trade is one pound of:
CFE pistol
W231
H4831SC

Could also use some 240 gr. and or 180 gr. Hornady .44 cal. XTP bullets for reloading and .44 Mag brass.

FTF in Norman.......I don't text so if interested PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call the next time I turn this desktop computer on and check messages.

aa 1680.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom