Travel help, Tulsa to Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to a conference for work in Las Vegas in April. Does any one know if there is a red eye flight from Tulsa to Las Vegas? I need to be at work on the evenings of April 17th and 19th, so I'm going to be in Vegas only on the 18th. Looking for a flight that leaves late on the 17th, or very early (like midnight-ish) on the 18th.

The earliest flights that I've seen on the major travel websites are in the 6am range, which wouldn't give me enough time in Las Vegas if I leave early on the morning of the 18th.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're in the wrong part of the country for red-eye flights - those generally occur from the coasts. Additionally, the airport shuts down passenger ops after the last flight arrives.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa to Vegas non-stop is available only on SWA. And that non-stop flight is around noon. So you latest flights out will require a stop or plane change, and will likely leave TUL around 7 PM on the 17th.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if they still exist but the gamblers flights to LV used to be cheap, almost free. I went once to a convention and got flight and room for
$200 or so. But that was years ago. The airline was Sun Country I think.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flights have to make it in before TIA rolls up the sidewalk, the latest flight leaving vegas on the 18th for sw is 3pm. AA latest flight out is going to be 3:35....

Latest posts

Top Bottom