Tri City Gun Club Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the work day ended at about noon today and we got to shoot!

Anyone going to the IPSC shoot tomorrow there? Sounds like it ought to be a lot of fun.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First Friday of every month. I went to the shoot this morning and it sure did look fun. Guess I'm gonna start practicing and try to shoot the next one!

infotechsailor

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First Friday of every month. I went to the shoot this morning and it sure did look fun. Guess I'm gonna start practicing and try to shoot the next one!

How many people joined with you? I was a member earlier this year, but sadly I moved to Tulsa, so I won't be able to shoot there anymore :( shame cuz I loved it, and there aren't any ranges in Tulsa that compare (maybe red castle, but I live on the way opposite side of town).

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty good, what you gonna be shooting there? My biggest problem with TriCity was that they had such a good set up, I would spend over 5 hours there shooting clays, then my handgun, then my rifles. :woot:

LOL! I took my 2 boys out today to shoot and we shot bb guns, .22's, a 223wssm, and my .280. But we will be shooting clays and also pistols. But I've been 3 days in a row now and it's a minimum 3 hrs of shooting time! It's so great having a range 11 miles from your front door that you can shoot anything you want to, even an archery range. I will definately be keeping this membership. :yelclap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom