True Detective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great show. I'm eager to see if Hart, his ex wife or his ex father-in-law is involved with the sex cult somehow. Audrey, Hart's oldest daughter, seems to have been molested in a similar fashion to what Hart sees on the video tape.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great show. I'm eager to see if Hart, his ex wife or his ex father-in-law is involved with the sex cult somehow. Audrey, Hart's oldest daughter, seems to have been molested in a similar fashion to what Hart sees on the video tape.

****possible spoiler alert***

Did anyone notice how the 2 fbi guys missed the killer in the same fashion as Hart and Cohle?
I think they are going to kill Cohle and possibly Hart in the same fashion as they killed the meth cook. Time is a flat circle.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I'm a fan.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_FA310B30_7ADE_494337d517ff5d1a8ea70249338dbc8caf.jpg

Her name is Lily Simmons. She is also in the show Banshee and is frankly the only reason I tolerate that show.

Ahh..now I recognize her. :wink2:
I thought her running into Marty was too much of a coincidence. But, she's been out of the picture for a decade. Who knows?:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom