Trump cell phone use / Clinton email server abuse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There, I made a rhyme.
Clinton should have been severely punished for using a personal email server for government business (violation of record keeping requirements) as well as having classified information improperly stored on that server.

Trump's use of a personal cell phone is basically the same problem. Trump is going to wind up having the same issues over the use of his personal cell phone. I wish he'd cut it out.

Just had to vent. The level of jackassery in our leadership is just apalling.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There, I made a rhyme.
Clinton should have been severely punished for using a personal email server for government business (violation of record keeping requirements) as well as having classified information improperly stored on that server.

Trump's use of a personal cell phone is basically the same problem. Trump is going to wind up having the same issues over the use of his personal cell phone. I wish he'd cut it out.

Just had to vent. The level of jackassery in our leadership is just apalling.

I dig rhymes. You should put some deep base sounds to it like: BOOP BOOP Bopboppoop Poop POOPBOOP and turn it into a rap. I know this dude over at Home Boy Records; I can like hook you up; we’ll call you Pimpmaster davek. Make you a Rap Star!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does nobody remember when Obama was immaculated ? He had a BlackBerry on his belt.
A few people commented that he had a device capable of international communications, and it was private, i.e. bypassing records keeping requirements.

However, it was glossed over, because the Bringer of Light would never do anything that would harm us.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does nobody remember when Obama was immaculated ? He had a BlackBerry on his belt.
A few people commented that he had a device capable of international communications, and it was private, i.e. bypassing records keeping requirements.

However, it was glossed over, because the Bringer of Light would never do anything that would harm us.

No it wasn't. People lost their minds over that thing. Good grief. I don't care what ANY of them do. It's not alike they don't all sit down at night and get on their fancy, schmancy phones with the red buttons on them and snicker with each other while their body guards roll their eyes and whisper into their shirt cuffs to each other how THEY are the ones who REALLY rule the world (B613, anyone?? Lol).

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret Service wanted to take Obama's Blackberry because of potential security matters but Obama insisted on keeping the phone and no telling who he called or why he called or what he told them. That was during the period where he was known to have visited Pakistan with a buddy of his but no record was found regarding what he did during the visit.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the given example.
But if it was a government blackberry, I'd -assume- it was completely recorded (voice/text/data).
That'd fulfill the 'records' requirement, yes?

There are ways to accommodate a phone and fulfill government 'record keeping'.
This isn't a deal breaker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom