Two videos on ATF bump stock reclassification(1-25-18 deadline on ATF comments)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Binary triggers could be next.

I’ve seen posts on other sites that NJ Governor Christie (as he left office) signed into a law to ban bumpfires and owners have a limited time to surrender them to police.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I left a comment on the ATF page a few days ago. You can view other's comments; there are a lot of cut/paste anti-gun comments, obviously from some anti-gun organization. There were also a lot of cut/paste comments from a GOA letter.
The anti gunners have no clue what they're talking about, it's obvious in the comments.
I really don't know why public comment has anything to do with this; like the first vid says, it's a law, not a regulation.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Start listening at about 12:20 into the video

Also start listening at about 4:40 into the video

I get they couldn't find anything wrong with the bump stock, but all of that is subject to change. The PD in Vegas with their long drawn out silent investigation that has stymied a huge public outrage and also shut down the breathless reporting for gun control will work in our favor I'm hoping.
The anti's want us all back to muzzle loaders, hence my comment about legislating my trigger finger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom