TX-Woman calls cops on man playing with his kids at park because she was afraid of his pro-gun shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...k-because-she-was-afraid-of-his-pro-gun-shirt
Woman calls cops on man playing with his kids at park because she was afraid of his pro-gun shirt
Apr 16, 2018 10:17 am

..."The shirt in question is a cop-designed, pro-Second Amendment T-shirt that features an AR-style weapon graphic and text that reads, “I’ll control my guns, you control your kids.”

The company, Warrior 12, conceives and creates pro-law enforcement and American patriotism apparel."...

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...k-because-she-was-afraid-of-his-pro-gun-shirt
Woman calls cops on man playing with his kids at park because she was afraid of his pro-gun shirt

..."The shirt in question is a cop-designed, pro-Second Amendment T-shirt that features an AR-style weapon graphic and text that reads, “I’ll control my guns, you control your kids.”

The company, Warrior 12, conceives and creates pro-law enforcement and American patriotism apparel."...

"you control your kids", there's the problem, hate speech...

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Current Leftist Strategy is to use Political Activists who knowingly employ New Age Marxist Tactics by Employing the nebulous and unquantifiable concepts of Perceived Fear and Exaggerated Personal Offense to generate News that supports and,or furthers the subversive political agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She should have been arrested for a false report

Oh, I agree; but the Left has successfully established the legal premise and popular belief that Fear and, or Personal Offensive Symbols, Speech, Art, Literature, Gestures, Innuendos, Suggestions and, or References are legitimate. This is even worse in the U.K. and Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The headline is wrong. She was never afraid of the man or the gun, she was pissed off about his shirt!

A short while after Johnston and his daughters arrived, a man, along with his family reportedly, approached Johnston about his T-shirt. The man reportedly told Johnston that, between his open carry and his T-shirt, a nearby woman was “fuming.”

“I thanked him for letting me know, and continued playing with my kids,” Johnson said, and he noted that shortly after, another family approached him. This time, the second family wanted to read Johnston’s shirt, which was apparently creating waves in the park by this point.

The man from the second family reportedly told Johnston that the woman was contacting law enforcement over his shirt, adding that he personally “felt more secure knowing there was someone [in the park] that would protect them.”

What did the police say?
Blue Lives Matter reported that Benbrook Police Department Cpl. J. Reese said the woman did indeed call police on Johnston, and described him as a “suspicious person” who had a “gun holstered to his chest” and wearing the offensive T-shirt.

When Reese arrived at the park, he spoke with the woman, who said that Johnston was “was making other parents on the playground very uncomfortable with his T-shirt.” “The subject did not act threatening to anyone, nor did he threaten anyone,” Reese noted, and later described Johnston as “polite.” “She was not scared of the gun,” Reese added. “[She] was concerned about his T-shirt.”

So to recap, histrionic woman called police because she's pissed off that a man had the nerve to exercise his 1st Amendment rights. WTF has become of this country? :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom