Un****ing believable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep I'm a troll you Caught me.

I responded to a part about the posts about Jesse suing the wife, you're the one that keeps responding to me about what I brought up.

Your the one that forgets what you called me a couple of posts ago. You reap what you sow.

I posted on the facts of the case. Keep going. Your really helping yourself and any future credibility on this forum.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I know, but its sure fun to call it out.

What did you call
Out?

Tbere are two points that are being spread that I called false that no one can back up.

The fact that people say Jesse waited for Kyle to die and then filed suit. And the point people that he sues widows.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He sued Kyle then it went to the estate and she is the executor. The publishing company picks up the dang tab through insurance. But no one can refute that. Just go ahead with your thinking.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again by definition you are wrong, the original suit was filed before Kyle died so there was no waiting, once again, after Kyle died the suit went to the estate of which the wife was executor. l

ol yeah Jesse probably had Kyle murdered too all part of the master plot to sue Kyle's wife.

You keep saying went, like it was some foregone conclusion and automatically happens if a defendant dies. JV had his lawyers file a motion to have the defendant changed to Taya Kyle. That is the definition of of JV suing the wife of Kyle. Its not hard to follow; as you are so quick to point out. You make it sound like there are people who actually believe JV waited in the bushes for Kyle to die so he could sue the wife, and that those people are in this thread sucking Kyles kok right next to Marcus Luttrell.
Can you really not see that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom