Un****ing believable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What did you call
Out?

Tbere are two points that are being spread that I called false that no one can back up.

The fact that people say Jesse waited for Kyle to die and then filed suit. And the point people that he sues widows.

Come on troll.

I spoke the facts of the case, not the "memes" you are trying to bring out.

Its time to end it.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You keep saying went, like it was some foregone conclusion and automatically happens if a defendant dies. JV had his lawyers file a motion to have the defendant changed to Taya Kyle. That is the definition of of JV suing the wife of Kyle. Its not hard to follow; as you are so quick to point out. You make it sound like there are people who actually believe JV waited in the bushes for Kyle to die so he could sue the wife, and that those people are in this thread sucking Kyles kok right next to Marcus Luttrell.
Can you really not see that?

Lol that's funny

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on troll.

I spoke the facts of the case, not the "memes" you are trying to bring out.

Its time to end it.

These false memes I pointed out that are being spread by the masses are my original point and then I was attacked for calling them false so no I will not "end it"

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even know how to make a meme, I'm that dense. I haven't seen anyone here mention a meme but you, bro. Who gives a flying flip about memes?

You, and Iggy, claim The Body never got knocked out and you have the proof. Where? You also claim The Body never sued Chris Kyles widow. I've tried to show you that is totally false. Iggy claims he told that story to sell books. Why in the world would anyone use The Body to sell anything but the cure for hair and beauty?

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even know how to make a meme, I'm that dense. I haven't seen anyone here mention a meme but you, bro. Who gives a flying flip about memes?

You, and Iggy, claim The Body never got knocked out and you have the proof. Where? You also claim The Body never sued Chris Kyles widow. I've tried to show you that is totally false. Iggy claims he told that story to sell books. Why in the world would anyone use The Body to sell anything but the cure for hair and beauty?

I can't make a meme either

And the rest I have no idea what you're talking about but sounds funny !:)

My basic flack is people siding with the bandwagon and worshipping the supposed hero while making false one liners about the supposed villain. I love stuff about both guys and hate stuff about both guys. But just get sick of hearing false rhetoric.

Latest posts

Top Bottom