UN warns Americans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a little slow, but this one took me a while to fingure out. Nowthat I have, I will be looking for ways everyday to use this phrase. Well done

I've also heard it referred to as a leather Cheerio or Fruit Loop (depending on the context of the person that owns said balloon knot).

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im against us using torture of any kind, im against us killing/asassinating citizens without due process.

I also think we aint beholding to the UN, they are just an arm of our foreign policies anyway.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Increase the threat level for Americans, have they heard what happened in Libya??? Maybe the president should use that line tonight, "if you elect Romney, embassy's all over the world will be protested and overrun!" Oh Wait!!

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't like torture, but when you are dealing with people who will gladly strap on a bomb and take as many of their enemies as possible with them, threatening to lock them up for life and feed them 3 times a day does nothing to scare them into giving us useful info.

Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to get the job done.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just realized something.... F the U N=FUN :D

They dog us out for waterboarding, which is a non lethal means of interrogation, but seem to overlook our enemies who cut peoples heads off with rusty butcher knives while still alive and tape it for distribution.

What is wrong with this picture.

A lot is wrong with it of course. Maybe we should interrogate the boogie men like they interrogated Dustin Hoffman in "The Marathon Man." "Is it safe?"

Oh, I like the sound of the balloon knot statement, and I'm sure it is cool but my dumbass does not get it. LOL

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I like the sound of the balloon knot statement, and I'm sure it is cool but my dumbass does not get it. LOL

i714.photobucket.com_albums_ww147_kellycj_balloonknot.jpg

Attachments

• balloonknot.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Top Bottom