• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Underwood 10mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Any, as I haven’t shot it at all and want to see what it likes. I just primarily want hot, “full bore” loads as that’s the whole point behind owning a 10, and Underwood has done well in other calibers for me for this purpose in the past at a relatively fair price.
What bullet weight are you interested in?

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Midway has it periodically, get a search going, I can find 3 boxes (all I can stomach to buy at a time)

There’s actually some available on Underwoods site too, but only the 100 grain. I bought a few boxes but at $32 for 20, it’s steep. And I don’t know how my gun will like that light of a load so I hate to sink too much into it. It’s moving along at 1900 FPS though, and has 750 lbs of energy. The power of 10mm is a new world to me, and I love it.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Smallest I have bought is 145gr, yes sir it’s a hammer. $32-40/20ct box is for se and the occasional chubby :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom