Unmarked Ford Raptor makes traffic stop on 35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was around the 8900 block southbound I35, black extended cab Ford Raptor, no graphics or decals. Had red/blue flashers in front/rear deck, hidden behind grill, and around license plate. The officer had green BDU's bloused in boots, black jacket, gold badge embroidered on jacket (possibly 6point?). I work in Public Safety for OKC, and supervise the guys doing OKC PD's builds, wasnt one that came out of here, although Criminal Intel division of PD does their own builds, but didnt appear to be OKC's logo on the jacket, not OK County as their logo is mainly white. Someone suggested Marshall's, although I don't know why they would make a stop. Possibly OHP? Anyone else seen this?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't have stopped for that rig until marked units showed up. I'd been on the phone to 911 telling them I had a poser trying to stop me. And if I remember right Moore PD had a poser pull someone over and rob them last week.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And if I remember right Moore PD had a poser pull someone over and rob them last week.

Got a link to a story? I googled it, and came up with a 2-year-old report of an incident in Moore involving a poseur cop:

http://kfor.com/2012/12/13/fake-cop-pulls-over-and-robs-drivers-in-moore/

I wish more PD's - especially in Tulsa - would do what was claimed in the story:

Moore police said officers always use cars with overhead lights and police markings when pulling over drivers.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't have stopped for that rig until marked units showed up. I'd been on the phone to 911 telling them I had a poser trying to stop me. And if I remember right Moore PD had a poser pull someone over and rob them last week.

Link went viral on FB again last week, it was actually 2012.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone suggested Marshall's, although I don't know why they would make a stop. Possibly OHP? Anyone else seen this?
The only Marshals I've seen have been wearing suits, but they've been working security details for Federal judges. Green BDUs doesn't sound like OHP, either.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ironically, I got pulled over by one of these just the other day in Seminole. Somehow I let my tags expire(brainfart?). It was the day after christmas. He just pulled me over to tell me and let me go(verbal warning). I bought tags as soon as I got back to OKC. I didn't know the truck was unmarked until after the altercation(he passed me after we both took off). He was wearing black pants and a black jacket with a shield on his arm. Wasn't paying close enough attention to see what agency(it was a pretty quick conversation; 10 seconds maybe).

Latest posts

Top Bottom