US preparing to launch cruise missile attack on Syria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, the Limies have said, "oh, HELL no!" to military action, and Congress isn't exactly four-square behind it. The Campaigner in Chief had his machine in action last night, lobbying Congress by phone, but it sounds like he's not exactly getting the support he wants. Jim Inhofe, in particular, has been quoted as having been against it before the call and still against it afterward.

Will he really go it alone?

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want those responsible for mass casualties to have a few B2 runs worth of explosives emptied on them.

Do you seriously have no clue as to what this will trigger if we strike Syria? Do you honestly think with Russia, Iran & China backing them Syria won't strike Israel? Obama doesn't want to call this war or an act of war but if your using missile strikes in another country that is an act of war to people who have a functioning brain. Israel will bear the brunt of the response from everyone who hates us. Hell they are already prepared to be hit & fight back as well. Honestly after all our failed policies/attempts to change things in the Middle East I think we have hit the end of the road as far as pushing other countries around.

I'll liken it to a bully, they get away with their actions for so long but eventually they will bump into someone who isn't scared to fight back win or lose. And if that person has a few friends behind them they are even more likely to stand up & fight, especially when the bully is standing alone.

So, the Limies have said, "oh, HELL no!" to military action, and Congress isn't exactly four-square behind it. The Campaigner in Chief had his machine in action last night, lobbying Congress by phone, but it sounds like he's not exactly getting the support he wants. Jim Inhofe, in particular, has been quoted as having been against it before the call and still against it afterward.

Will he really go it alone?

I sure hope he isn't that ignorant man. If he is a missile strike will just be the beginning, boots will end up on the ground before it's over.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want those responsible for mass casualties to have a few B2 runs worth of explosives emptied on them.

But we would be bombing the same group we've been supplying with weapons; Assad isn't responsible for the bombing, at least according to some UN inspectors, and actual survivors of the gas attack. But hey - our "intelligence" knows better than the people who were actually there, ya know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom