• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Used M-1 Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
upload_2020-1-25_17-30-16.jpeg

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Individual, Cash for used M-1 carbine in good working order, Tulsa, OK. area
John, first I don't have an M1 for sale.
I think you just received the most sour welcoming on this site that I have read about. I also think that your tact in trying to purchase a gun is a little forward. Not pushy but probably a little to forward for most people on this forum. Build up some cred with some posts etc.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow John dont come in our forum and turn into a Richard. We don't care for Richard heads around here, No one will sell you their M1 carbine with an attitude like that little buddy.
Who is Richard? How long has it been sense you kissed a fat mans rear? I'm simply looking for a rifle for sale, at a fair price, and don't like playing your BS games. Lots of guns for sale other than your wanna-be social club.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Well thats the spirit John, Richard is better known as Dick, read between the lines friend. I have been trying to get into yoga classes more and more and really uped my flexibility game, so i am really close to being able to kiss a fat mans arse on the daily bud, thanks for asking. I think armslist or pawn shops are more your speed buddy, or try your luck at the next gun show. Or if you want one that badly and you can play nice I guess I can part ways with one. Its an Inland 30 cal that has been doctored up and is really tactical.

49605.jpg

Yep she's a beaut. Yours for 2,000 plus a background check.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to hear you are that flexible, you likely go both ways at your sexual preference as well. I don't deal with smart arse PUNKS, I'm surprised you are allowed to own weapons, you sound like a poster boy for strict gun control! You can keep your gun, I'll try and survive without that particular one at any price!

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
John buddy, I'm half your age and twice the man. I don't need to go around insulting a man's sexual preference or state that they are undeserving of a god given inalienable right. I'm sorry your ego is a little bruised. Good luck to you.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOU don't need to run your smart when you don't know the first thing about the person you are talking to. Punks are always tough guys when there is no chance they will have to back it up! Are you saying you have an inalienable right to be Homosexual? God didn't give homosexuals ANY God given rights, in Sodom and Gomorrah! I seriously doubt he has hanged his mind? Have a nice day, and quit trying to bluff old men that could still take you apart!

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wow aren't we a hateful old bigot. No John my inalienable right isn't homosexuality, it's my right to defend myself and my family. And its people like you, that when you can't handle an argument that you try to gay bash or say I should not be able to have guns that are a problem. And would it matter if I were gay? Not that I am, but there are worse things in the world to be, like a democrat.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom