USPSA Oil Capital April 10th Sunday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sunday April 10th it's USPSA at Oil Capital. Sign-in 9:30 AM, Walk-thru 10 AM. Six stages for 150 rounds, including one Classifier. Assistance with set-up is appreciated; gate opens at 7:30 AM. Match fee is $15; $10 to OCR&GC members.

Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Come shoot with us!

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome match today. I shot like crap, but I had fun. Big thanks to whoever designed the memory stage with all the barrels. We don't see stages that difficult to plan very often. It definitely makes you work for your score.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome match today. I shot like crap, but I had fun. Big thanks to whoever designed the memory stage with all the barrels. We don't see stages that difficult to plan very often. It definitely makes you work for your score.

Ditto, thanks for such an awesome match. I think everyone had a hard time with that stage. My head wasn't on right and I had a ton of Mikes :P

Anyone have the scores?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are out BCC email to the Shooters. Seems like everyone had a grand time, with six stages for 159 minimum rounds. If your results don't find you, please PM me.

The next Oil Capital USPSA match is Sunday May 8th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom