USPSA Oil Capital Sept 12 Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital shoots its regular monthly 2nd Sunday USPSA match this coming Sunday September 12th. Sign-in at 9:30, walk-thru at 10 AM. Assistance with set-up is appreciated, which will begin around 7:30 AM. Assistance in tear-down and put away post match is expected of all competitors. Match fee is $15 ($10 to Oil Capital members). Expect 6 stages, one a Classifier for 125+ rounds. We seem to shoot nearer 150 rounds.

Location link: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/ See Badlands driving instruction, left side of home page; it is what you need to get to Oil Capital.

Come shoot with us!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. Results went out early this AM to the shooters, via BCC email.

Lots of fun stages. The 37 Yd shots from a barricade challenged a few.

Your next Oil Capital USPSA match is Sunday October 10.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Great match Jack. I really like the mix of unloaded start, prone, accuracy, hosing, etc. We do appreciate the work you put into it. Thanks to Robert also.
G

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good match...I enjoyed it a lot, especially after taking a month off from shooting. The heat got the better of me this time around though. I guess staying in the ac for too long will soften you up a bit. Thanks jack and Robert!

Latest posts

Top Bottom