Uspsa @ Ussa 1/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it starts at 1, you could probably shoot the match. Might have to shoot thru a couple stages.

If it starts getting close for you to leave there will not be a problem of you jumping ahead and finishing the stages you have not shot. Tell Kelly when you sign in and the RO of the squad of the stages you need to shoot to get you finished up.

Rob

That's not a bad idea, but I wouldn't want to disrupt the match for everyone else. Not sure if I'll even be able to shoot it now. Damn dog layed behind me last night and when I stepped backwards, I stepped on him. He yelped, so I stumbled and busted my a** on the kitchen floor. Tried to catch myself and banged my elbow pretty good. Hurting like hell right now. lol.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A sore elbow is the worst excuse to miss a match I've ever heard.

I have no problem with you shooting through on a few stages. Neither will anyone else!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A sore elbow is the worst excuse to miss a match I've ever heard.

I have no problem with you shooting through on a few stages. Neither will anyone else!

:rollingla I'll give you that! The excuse sucks. It's hurting pretty freakin bad right now, but it is only wednesday. We'll see how my candy a** feels tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom